2/28/2013

Day Seventeen: Shuffle iPod - First Ten Songs

Put Your iPod on Shuffle, First 10 Songs

So...[this is a moment where I wish the superellipsis existed - I'd so be using it] here's where things could get embarrassing.  No,  not because I have a bunch of Backstreet Boys and Demi Lovato on my play list (although, that's true, too), but because I don't have any songs on my play list.

I don't have an iPod or an iPhone anymore.  Although, that's not really relevant.  My phone (Samsung Galaxy SIII) can handle storing and playing back my music like a pro.  I have just never loaded my music onto my phone.  I almost exclusively use Pandora when I am listening to music these days.

Having said that, I will go to Pandora and put it on shuffle and tell you the first 10 songs that play (full disclosure: I did skip Christmas music, but at least three came up).
  1. Take Me Out: Franz Ferdinand
  2. Glad You Came: The Wanted
  3. Black Horse & The Cherry Tree: KT Tunstall
  4. Follow Me: ANGO
  5. Bubbly: Colbie Caillat
  6. Turn Around: Flo Rida
  7. The Girl Got Hot: Weezer
  8. I'm Your Man: Michael Buble
  9. Secrets: OneRepublic
  10. Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin': Journey (Quick, Mama G - how many "na"s!)
 That was fun! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment