10/27/2011

Ultrasound and all is well.

Well, as predicted by grandma, little Ace "aced" his biophysical profile today.  He practiced his breathing, opened and closed his hands, he moved his body, arms and legs, and had plenty of amniotic fluid. 
He's measuring a 7 pounds 4 ounces and it about the cutest little blob you could imagine. 

I go in for my blood pressure check tomorrow.  Depending on how that goes I may or may not get an induction date set - now that we know he's big and healthy and ready to go.

I think he's going to look a little like his dad.  What do you think?

That's his hand over his face. 
Oh, and that's the placenta - not his chin.  :)
Don't you just want to squeeze him?

1 comment:

  1. I think you left out my favorite photo ... ! I love him already.

    ReplyDelete