12/06/2010

Holiday Daze

I'm so full of blogs, you wouldn't believe it. I just don't have the time to amuse you will all my antics as of late.

I've been adding notches to my stick as a "world traveler," entertaining a house full of wonderful guests, destroying yet another cell phone, decorating the Christmas tree, coordinating - and practicing for - the Christmas program for church on the 19th (I'm the ward music chair - more on that later), trying to finish up the letter for our Christmas cards so I can get those in the mail by the 10th, beginning my Christmas list so I can get all the gifts out to their recipients by the 15th, helping Geoff get everything settled for him to get back into the swing of school after the New Year, keeping up with some steep deadlines at work, and trying to figure out why holiday-themed commercials always make me teary-eyed.

As you can see, I've been a bit swamped. I'll try to take some time out some evening this week to do a proper blog. Here are a few pictures to keep you
satisfied until I'm able to do a little better. :)

Merry Christmas.


2 comments:

  1. Just a couple of observations: The spray butter bottle? I mean, really? And thanks for letting me wear the awesome reversible jacket all weekend. Awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house and tree look lovely! And it looks like you had a beautiful feast! Glad your life is full of fun and busy-ness

    ReplyDelete