10/17/2012

Now You Know...

Embarrassing facts about me:

1) I spill/drop everything.  If something is important to your (or delicious) I would advise against asking me to hold, transport, carry, or taste it.  Odds are it is going to end up on the ground or carpet of my car.  My husband finds this to be one of my lesser desirable qualities. 

2) I can't spell the word receive.  I mean, I can, but not without repeating the rule "i before e except after c."  And at least 50% of the time I type it wrong on first try and have to fix it.  I don't know why I can't get it through my head. 

3) Commercials make me cry.  If a commercial comes on for Disneyland or Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, I'm going to get teary-eyed.  I try to fight it...but it's no use. 

4) I'm afraid of trampolines.  I used to bounce on them plenty as a kid...but these days, I can't get on one.  I am not looking forward to the day when Will is old enough to want to jump on them.

5) I had to learn about Gangnam Style from my mom.  Yes, that's right, my mom is cooler than me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment