10/12/2012

15 Things I Love

Life has been 15 ways past overwhelming the last month or so.  So, in order to make sure I keep my head on straight, here are 15 things that I love (in no particular order).

You know, counting my blessings and whatnot to keep myself from going crazy.

1) My mini man
2) My not-so-mini man (that hub of mine)
3) Oakland A's baseball (thanks mom and dad for the reminder!)
4) Diet Coke
5) A job well done
6) Laughing so hard you cry
7) Pumpkin-flavored EVERYTHING
8) A good night's sleep
9) My family, however far away they may be
10) Education
11) New clothes
12) My fit bit
13) Good friends
14) Prayer
15) Witty repartee (the very reason I can rarely go a day without chatting with Mama G)

What do YOU love.  Enjoy it today!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's nice that the 12 things you love turned into 15. That's a girl filled with gratitude.

    Me?

    1. My Hub
    2. The Grands
    3. The Rube
    4. My appliances.
    5. The kids

    In that order! XOXOXO <3

    ReplyDelete