10/07/2012

Catch Up

I know it's been a really long time since I blogged.  Life has been a little crazy around the Parker house.  But, things are good. 

Will and I at the "Playground of Dreams" in Benicia
Geoff is in the middle of his final semester at NDSU.  He's excited to get his Bachelor's and be done with his degree.  He's worked so hard, and I'm so excited for him! 

In the interest of preparing financially for repaying school loans and whatever his salary may be post-graduation, we sold our house and are downsizing for a bit until we know a little more about our financial situation moving forward.  So, we're in the process of moving to an apartment.  Always a stressful process.
We've loved this place!
Work is going well for me.  I'm enjoying my new position and the new experience that it has been providing to me.  I have a great group that I supervise and as I'm getting a little more settled into the position, I am feeling great about things.  
Cousins playing with cars on Grandma's couch
Geoff, while doing school and still working on weekends, has also taken up an internship with a local computer company.  He's working to help them with marketing...and whatever else they need him to do.   
Hanging out with Great Grandparents
 Will and I took a week long trip out to California a week ago.  It was a wonderful trip.  We saw my dad's parents and my mom's dad.  We went to an A's game and spent an afternoon in Benicia.  We visited with AD and Danny.  I went out to a movie with my dad.  It was just what I need to to recharge my batteries and get me feeling ready to come back and get to work.  
The Birthday Gal and Guy (2 days apart).  Can you guess who's older?

Fargo took a dip in temperatures last week and we saw our first bit of snow fall.  Luckily, we're back up in the 50s today.  I'm hopeful we won't get too cold, too soon.  I'd love to take the little man trick-or-treating!

So, in general we are BUSY, but great.  TIRED, but happy. 

I'm hopeful to be a bit of a better blogger moving forward - I have so many silly things I'd love to share. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment