9/03/2008

Life goes On

This will just be a quick update since it's the first one! Hopefully I'll be able to keep this thing up-to-date and you'll get a lot more details. Leave comments if you want more info about anything!

So, it's been a busy and fun past month or so at the Parker house. We went to California for our one-year wedding anniversary (which occured on August 18th, 2008). We revisted our honeymoon for the anniversary and celebrated with breakfast at the same restaraunt we ate at on our honeymoon and a bike ride over the Golden Gate Bridge. It was great!

Before we went to CA, however, we moved! Our new apartment is working out great. We love our landlords, our new ward, and having laundry and a dishwasher in the apartment!
Geoff started classes at UVU last week and is getting into his pre-reqs for pharmacy school. Pre-reqs are the hard part, so hopefully he'll learn to love them for a little while. :) Work is going well for me. I love my job and got notified of a raise the day before I left on vacation (a great way to start a vacation, by the way!). I have a pledge drive next week, so hopefully I'll continue to meet my goals. I have a work conference in San Antonio in October and Geoff is coming, so that will be a fun little birthday trip for me!

Matt got engaged while we were in California as well. That was a very exciting day. We all love Lindsay and are so excited for the two of them to begin their lives together!





I guess that's all for now. :)

'til next time

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited that you started a blog! :) I'm glad you had a fun trip to CA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that was fun! Lives look so much more exciting when they are concised-up into neat little paragraphs. (Not that your life isn't actually exciting . . . )

    I mean, I know mine is.

    LOVE YOU!!!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete