8/04/2009

And the dog came back the very next, next, next, next day.

Well, Romulus is home (for good), finally.


He beat Parvo. Against the odds, it would seem, for a guy of his size and stature. He's SO happy to be home. Even though he has spent the majority of his time as our dog in the vet hospital, I think he has grown even more attached to us. He's so happy to see us and just wants to crawl up on our laps whenever he's got the chance.

This morning when we went to pick him up from the vet, there was another couple waiting for their dog. When the brought her out, it was a full grown minature schnauzer. It was so fun to see what Rom will grow up to look like. He's going to be such a great addition to our little family.

I guess we are done adding dogs, though, if we're gonna spend that kind of money on medical care, might as well be a baby. :::wink:::

3 comments:

  1. I like the way you're talking about a baby! wink, wink

    Best part about a baby: Grandmother spoilage.

    Alas, we will settle for granddogs at this point. I am so glad he's feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...maybe you should try for something different than a dog when you want to grow your little family again! :) lol (although I love your little dogs!) :)

    And yes, we totally need to get together again sometime soon! It's been forever! I don't even know where you guys live currently!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for babies! Yes, I want one. But I am very glad Rom survived. I am so sorry you had to go through that. Parvo sucks.

    ReplyDelete