1/14/2009

Ice Fish

Okay, so I'm either REALLY missing something...or this is as funny as I think it is. I was standing in line at the grocery store when I happened upon a giant Coke display. The display architect was clever enough to surmise that he could weave Coke Zero boxes amongst the Coke boxes to spell out words. However, I then noticed that instead of spelling, "Buy Coke" or "On Sale," they had decided to spell "Ice Fish." Now, mind you, even Ice Cold would have made sense.
Then it occurred to me that maybe there was a contest and the fist customer to mention the bizarre message was going to be the recipient of some grand prize like frozen fish for life, or a million dollars. Alas, I didn't bring it up with my checker...and now I may have doomed myself to a life where I have to pay for my ice fish. What a shame.

3 comments:

  1. That is so cool! And very strange. I wonder what the heck it means. Too bad you didn't ask!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so strange! I am curious to know what the heck they were thinking! You have a good eye to notice that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And 2/$9.00 isn't even a good deal!

    ReplyDelete