12/03/2013

So much!

So, I know it's been a long time since I blogged.  Every time I go to do it I'm overwhelmed by how much I have to say and how little energy I have to say it all.  I'm loving my Northern California autumn.  The only problem I have is that it gets dark so early - but it's still 60-65 degrees, so I want to go to the park or play outside with Will, but we can't!

We had Halloween - Will was a doctor, and an adorable one at that.  We went trick or treating at a locale shopping center and stayed in to hand out candy at night.  He liked handing out candy.

Will turned 2 almost a month ago, and he's just as delightful as ever.  He had a couple of weeks where I was concerned that he might be turning into a "two year old," but then he got sick and once that passed, he's back to his good ol' self.  We have a lot of fun.  He weighed in at 30 lbs 8 oz and 36.5 inches tall at his 2 year appointment.  He was 90% for weight and 95% for height.  So, he's a big guy!  It still makes me smile that Geoff and I are on track to have a son who is around 6'3"-6'4".  Not that I didn't think it was possible - we both have tall genes, but when you're average height, you don't think you'll make tall kids!

Baby girl is growing right along.  I'm just shy of 32 weeks now.  I'm doing good.  She sits a lot lower than Will did in my abdomen and she's not as big a mover and a shaker as he was (this can lead to scares when I don't feel her moving!).  But, everything is going smoothly.  I'm a little more nervous with each passing week as my blood pressure didn't spike with Will until about 36 weeks.  I'm hopeful we can skip all that with this pregnancy - but ready for it to happen.

Will is very much into the whole Christmas scene.  He LOVES Christmas trees and all the lights and isn't shy about letting you know.  "Big tree!" "More lights!" and "More trees!" are common exclamations around the house/town these days and he gives me the grins every time.  We went for a drive to find some Christmas lights last night, and he could have done it for hours.  "oooh, lights!  More lights!"

I'm feeling extremely blessed this year having a California Christmas and preparing for baby girl and enjoying my time with Will.  It's a good life I've got and I'm just working to live in the moment and enjoy every day because soon it's all going to change (in a good way - but still very different!).

Hope you are enjoying every day as well.




0 comments:

Post a Comment