12/07/2011

Thanks.

I missed a Thanksgiving post on account of my life has been a little crazy.  So, I want to recount a few of my blessings for which I am so very grateful this year.  There are many more, but here are a few.

1) My healthy, strong, handsome little son.
2) My wonderful, loving husband and his willingness to work so hard for our family - even though it's really hard sometimes.
3) My supportive family.  Both my side and my in-laws.  I feel so supported and I am so grateful for each and every one of them.
4) My home.
5) My dogs.
6) My job.
7) A job situation that has worked out for Geoff to ensure we get to keep our benefits and that he can work hours that allow him to be home with Will.
8) A mild North Dakota fall.
9) The ability to Skype directly from my phone.
10) This wonderful holiday season and the chance to celebrate the birth of the Savior.

Merry Christmas!

Here's a couple pics from Thanksgiving at our house.

Dinner: Ham, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, Candied
Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans with Bacon, and Rolls.

Me and Will

0 comments:

Post a Comment