6/08/2010

June? Seriously?

So, I was looking at the calendar today when I realized that, what-the-heck, it's JUNE! I can't believe it. We've been in North Dakota for 6 months now.

Things that will be happening this summer:

  • I have a business trip to Texas. The Houston area. It's gonna be H-O-T.

  • My first nephew on my side of the family will be born (he is also the first grandchild on BOTH sides of his family - that kid is gonna be spoiled! And soooo cute).

  • Geoff and I will celebrate our third wedding anniversary. Time sure flies.

  • We hope to get our business off the ground and up and running.

  • Lots of bike rides and dog walks.

  • Cloud watching. Clouds are awesome here. Seriously. They are gorgeous.

  • More house hunting - it's so fun!
Hope your summer is full of fun and excitement!

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to mention your folks' trip to Fargo! It's the highlight of your summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete