12/15/2008

Let the countdown begin!

With my Christmas cards sent, all the necessary presents purchased and wrapped, the lights hung and the decorations up, the TV pledge drive over, and snow on the ground, I don't need to do anything but count the days until Christmas.

Christmas music will fill my house (much to Geoff's chagrin), candles scented in cinnamon, sugar cookie, and pine tree will waft through the air, and holiday movies will not be missed! I'm the world's worst relaxer in the whole world, so I'm going to do my best to just breathe deep and enjoy the wonderful holiday season, stress free.


I had fun writing our Christmas card and I hope as people start recieving it they find it to be cute and not lame. I'm kind of afraid it may be a little lame, but at the same time, maybe I am a little lame. I'm okay with that. haha.

I dyed my hair this weekend. I'll post the best picture I've got of it, but maybe I'll get a chance to take another one sometime soon.

Geoff has his Biology final this morning and his final final (ha!) in math on Wednesday. Keep your fingers crossed that it all goes well for him. He's been studying like a crazy man!

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds too good to be true! But admit it, what you REALLY need is to come to California for Christmaas! Now, that my dear, sounds relaxing, For you, anyway.

    Think about it.

    ReplyDelete